Friday 9 May 2008

Fishing You

Pink Petticoat have just released some great image stamps for you to print and colour. This set is called Best Fishes and features six different images, with or without a sentiment.

I like using mine with the sentiment as, first of all, I can never think of anything original, and secondly they are usually puns (Fishing You/Missing You) which I love.

You can't tell from this image (I really must get/make myself a light studio) but I have added copious amounts of Stickles glitter glue as I just LOVE it! You can never have enough glitter in my opinion...

(Maybe I should change my signature from "Thanks for stopping by" to "A girl can never have enough glitter".) After all, I never consider an image 'finished' until I've put glitter on it...


Thanks for stopping by..

2 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

This is so cute! I just love the happy colors!!

Courtney said...

I know! Glitter ROCKS!

Love the fishie!