Saturday 19 April 2008

Green 30th


Here is a card I commissioned to make for a girl whose football team's colours are green and white.

This photo is a bit dodgy as the colours are much brighter than IRL.

The card was inspired by this card by Silke Ledlow on her blog 'My Life'. As it was my first attempt of course, I didn't realise until I had stuck it down that I was supposed to put it in the centre of the card instead of at the bottom, but at least there was still room at the top of the card for the sentiment.

As I don't have any nesties yet, I drew a circle and then cut it out using shaped scissors, then inked the edges. I added a couple of daisies at the edges of the sentiment which is a holographic peel-off to finish it off.


Thanks for stopping by..

1 comment:

Courtney said...

This is great, Abi! I love it!