Wednesday 23 April 2008

Baby Bug


This is a card I made for Charmaine of Oodabug Alley. Charmaine has just given birth (well I say just - it's a while now!!) to a gorgeous baby boy called Isaac.

Charmaine is so sweet, she is very encouraging and doesn't seem to mind that I'm not exactly playing by the same rules as everyone else 'cos I'm not stamping on my cards!!

Her blog is amazing - not to be missed - head on over there if you are need of inspiration - her blog runneth over!!

The image is a David Walker font available from 2Peas in a Bucket, printed onto watercolour paper and coloured in using watercolour pencils. I love how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by..

2 comments:

Courtney said...

You're right! It's absolutely adorable!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

I just LOVE this card STILL, Abi! I have it framed and in Isaac's room. I actually meant to take a picture for you the other day. Isaac wore is hooded vest you sent him. He looked ADORABLE! And yes, even though he's only JUST 5 months, he fits in the 12 month vest you sent him! LOL Anyway, the picture never got taken because I got sidetracked. . .but I do plan on taking one to send you!