Sunday 9 March 2008

I've moved (sort of)

I thought I would give Wordpress a try. I initially transferred over because I wanted to have one blog in which I could include a 'Family' page - all on the same site, and Wordpress has a pages feature. However once I had spent a entire afternoon setting it up and getting it how I wanted, I realised the the 'pages' only held information, and that you couldn't actually edit them to add posts. So I was back to where I started with blogger...

I have subsequently set up another blog with just the family stuff - which I could have done with blogger (LOL) but what's done is done now, so for the time being at least I have moved over to Wordpress.

If you would like to catch up with me, please join me at my new blog here...


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: