Monday 31 March 2008

Easter Greetings

Happy Easter Everyone..

Here are a couple of Easter 'baskets' (I use the term loosely as they don't look very baskety to me, but I can't at the moment think of another word to describe them LOL!!) that I made for Easter Sunday.

I was surprised at how easy these were to make. The only 'problem' I had was that the video tutorial I was following was in inches, so I had to keep using an on-line converter to convert the measurements into centimeters for me!! I found the tutorial here

I left it a bit late to get my Easter Eggs this year, and when I went to eventually buy them they had sold out and all they had left were Kinder Eggs (which thankfully my kids love). So I decided to make these cute little baskets and fill them up with mini eggs, which will get eaten far quicker than one of the big eggs will (past experiences...). I think my kids love the idea of getting the eggs, but then take forever to actually eat all the chocolate, so this will be much better.

This year, following on from the success at Three Kings (Spanish Christmas - Reyes) I am doing an Easter Egg hunt with clues to make it a little more interesting. I thought my kids would be 'too old' for this sort of thing, but they loved the 'treasure hunt' that I did at Reyes so much they requested another one for Easter.

Hope you like them. I will be posting some cards that I have made whilst I haven't been blogging soon.

Thanks for stopping by...


Abi

1 comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

How adorable! I LOVE them!