Thursday 27 September 2007

Victoria's Card


Here is my card for Victoria. Hope she likes it. I have to rush to get it uploaded before my connection times out as I am having lots of PC problems this week (typical when I am on hols for a week that this happens!). Ho hum.

I used a pink petticoat image (some of you might have noticed by now that I don't have any stamps!!)

I dry embossed her name and then chalked it and added a little heart shaped brad.

The paper behind the image is Basic Grey with a little organza ribbon.
I'm off to post it now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, Abi! Thanks so much for sending Victoria a card!
Hugs and smiles

Courtney said...

I love the pink! Very bright and cheery! I know it will make Victoria smile! Thank you so much!

Angie said...

You cards are so cute. I love them. Very cute blog!

Alli Miles said...

What a beautiful card for Victoria!