Sunday 30 September 2007

Cards

Here are my latest offerings..

Most of my cards have names on them as at the moment I make cards to order and most people want them personalised, so you will just have to ignore this element for the moment.

I am quickly realising that this turn
s a relatively quick card into one than can take quite a while.. so I think I am going to knock this part of my card business on the head, unless someone really has to have their loved one's name on the front..

This one (although you
can't see it from this photo) has glitter as the frosting. My DD thinks I put too much on, but you can never have too much glitter in my opinion!! I couldn't scrape it off anyway once it was dried, so I have kept it as is. I like it..!! The image is actually a David Walker font available to download from 2 Peas in a Bucket, then water coloured. The Paper is K&Co.


The next card uses a Pink Petticoat image from the Cheekies range. It has been water coloured. Big thank you to Sophia Landry over over at Moonlight Inker for her tips on col
ouring in images, I am much happier with them now!







The last card was actually a mistake. I thought one of my Spanish colleagues at work had asked me for a first birthday card for her friend's little boy, whom they had named Tahiche (it's a Guanche name), and when I took it to her, she said he wasn't a year old, he had just been born!! (As you might have guessed I am not fluent in Spanish LOL!!!)

So I have had to do another card for her (I will post this in a future post). I still like the card, and again it uses a David Walker font from 2 Peas.

Thanks for stopping by..

1 comment:

Andrea, said...

fab cards, love the Pink Petticoat images. The flower on my card is Bazzill Bling (the big one)and the other 2 are Prima's. The bazzill ones are gorgeous they have a fab shimmer to them