Saturday 25 August 2007

Funniest thing I've read in ages..

I was re-directed to a blog yesterday by another craft blogger and clicked on it as it said, "If you want a real laugh at something that has nothing to do with craft then click on the link". So I did. I then sat there for about two hours (approx) CRYING with laughter. I have posted the link on the left under favourite blogs. This lady should be writing her own book, she is so funny. Even if you only have a couple of kids you are still able to relate to this mum of six and you have to think "God Bless her" for her obvious patience and sense of humour. After all it's a sense of humour that get's us all through those trying moment as parents right? I think I speak for many when I say that you should check out this blog, just to give yourself a weekly dose of laughter if nothing else.

Enjoy - I really did!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hi Sweetie, I love your blog and might set one up myself if I have time to keep it up!