Wednesday 24 February 2010

Warm Socks

Image is from Karen Lockhart - Warm Socks, cut out using my Nesties.  Background is coloured using Prismacolour Pencils and blended with OMS.  I paper pieced the socks and the sentiment is from Anna Wight's set Simply Bloom.  I had to do a 'repair job' on this card.  Originally the sentiment was stamped directly onto the card, but my DD spilt something on the card the dripped and had to be hidden, and so I ended up stamping the sentiment again and attaching it to the card with foam tape.  Just in case, I have now put my cards in poly bags until I use them, to avoid future 'mishaps'..

Paper is from a 12x12 piece from my stash (sorry!).Ribbon is from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by..

1 comment:

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Very cute! I'm wearing purple socks today, as a matter of fact! Purple Smartwool socks, to be exact! Love the trim from your stash... isn't having a stash fun!! -Anna.