Sunday 3 May 2009

Spring Fling Sketch Challenge

Hi there
I can hardly believe it, my FIRST sketch challenge.  Ellen was nice enough to invite me to join in the challenge, whilst I was over there filling my basket with goodies (Nesties here I come!!).
As I had some spare time on my hands and more importantly a craft space to actually craft in!  I joined in..
The papers are from K&Co, and the stamp as many of you will know is Stampin Up! (yay I finally got my hands on some stamps on a recent trip to the UK)..
Image is coloured using Prismacolour pencils (thank you Ebay!) and blended with Odourless Mineral Spirit (which I now know is called Odourless White Spirit in Europe!  No wonder I couldn't find any here!!).
Thanks for stopping by..

2 comments:

Susan (rainy) said...

What a warm and wonderful card, Abi! I love this sweet image and it is so beautifully colored.

shelly said...

this is so lovely! good luck with the sketch challenge :)