Thursday 1 May 2008

Simple Sympathy


I was asked to make a sympathy card and was asked to put this verse on the front of the card as the main focal point.

I used some Basic Grey papers from my ever depleting stash. As I don't have any nestabilities yet - I don't even have a die cutting machine yet either, but hey-ho!! - I used my scissors, and as the keen eyes of you crafters out there will spot, I didn't measure it before I started and so the right hand side isn't even!!

Still thankfully the people who order my cards from me don't spot these things, and if I were to point it out to them as a glaring errors, they would probably tell me that I'm too much of a perfectionist and that no-one will notice!! Phew!

Still I think it turned out OK for a grungy type of sympathy card anyway.

Thanks for stopping by..

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Oh this is so nice. I'm sorry you had an occasion to make a sympathy card.