Friday 11 April 2008

Dino-rrific Duo


I adore this card! (YILM).

The images are David Walker fonts available from 2 Peas in a Bucket.

If you have visited Anna Wight's blog Sassy & Sweet, you will know what a fantastic artist she is. Her colouring is out of this world. She manages to get her images to look 'glossy' as well which makes them look fab (I wish I knew how to do that).


So taking a leaf out of her book I thought I would have a go at water colouring her way! Generally she will colour an image making it darker around the edges, and not colour the whole image. I tried to do this and I found it physically hard to resist the urge to colour the middle of the image - talk about getting stuck in a rut!! However, once I had managed to do this, I was very pleased with the results.

I added glitter to their 'bumps/scales' (whatever you call them!!) and finished off the card with three brads.

Thanks for stopping by..

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Beautiful! I would have a hard time with that coloring too. But the results are fabulous!