Friday 5 October 2007

I've been tagged!! The Name Game.

I'm so excited! I've been tagged by Andrea. I have been a fan of her blog for a while now - I love her creations - they are all so yummy!! Thanks for tagging me Andrea!!

The NAME GAME. The name of the game is to list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life, for each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing you middle name and game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.

M - Mornings - not a morning person!
A - Animals & Asthma - I'm alergic to them and suffer from it. I have to love them from a distance - it's pure TORTURE, not being able to 'pet' them
R - Reiki - took it for a while and loved it, but haven't had time to go lately..
Y - Yukky - what I think of having to do housework..LOL
L - Like browsing all the blogs - spend all morning every day doing it!!
O - Orderly - I am always saying, "There is a place for everything, and everything in it's place" - it drives me mad if I can't find what I'm looking for fast!!
U - Untidy - how my house is most of the time (which conflicts alot with letter O - which in turn drives me CARAZY!!!!)
I - Italy - somewhere I would love to visit!!
S - Spanish - I speak it quite well - never studied it - I copy!!, but am always being corrected by my kids who are bi-lingual and think my mistakes are hilarious.
E - Exceptional - what I think my kids are!!

I tag the following people:

M - Mum on the Run - Cheryl
A - Alli Miles - Card Metaphors
R - Renee - Stamping for Sanity
Y - I don't know anyone with the letter Y - I cheat and tag Natasha Palmtrees & Pogosticks
L - Lisa Zappa - Shabbychick Junk
O - Oodabug Alley - Charmaine
U - I don't know anyone with the letter U - I cheat and tag Dana Kismet, Art & Life
I - Inkastamp - Amy
S - Sara - Desperate Stamper
E - Elusive Images - Glenda

Trust me to have such a long middle name!!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Cool! thanks for the tag Abi, I'll play along, only my name is Dana, not Jana! *chuckle*