As I don't own many stamps I had to get creative. I used K&Co papers for the backgrounds adhered to the card using brads. Then I used some braids/ribbon from my stash (local haberdashery shop) and then I used images from Pink Petticoat's Lola Rose & Lilli collection. I coloured them in using watercolour pencils and Marvy Le Plume watercolour markers.
I'm pretty happy with the results - although they look much better IRL. The photos are pants as usual - must get round to getting a good photo-editing program, one that doesn't require a manual the size of two telephone directories to understand it. I have Paint Shop Pro, but can't understand the first thing about it - far too complicated for my little brain!!