Tuesday 21 August 2007

I am really excited about my new blog - my husband has even asked me to create a blog for him for his bar, but this blogging stuff isn't easy for us first timers so you'll have to be patient whilst I figure out all the glitchy stuff so that it will be as easy as 1-2-3 for him to post and upload photos!

In the meantime keep checking back, you never know it might get my creative juices flowing and make me get my card stash out. Even better, I might remember to take photos of the cards that I make for people before I give them out!

I want to buy a die cutting machine, but there are so many that I don't know which one to go for. Ideally I want one that will emboss as well. If anyone has any suggestions I would be more than happy to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Glenda Waterworth said...

Congratulations on the blog Abi. I'm sure you'll pick it up very quickly!

Glenda

Liz Armstrong said...

You might find this page helpful

http://www.karlum.com/die_cutting.htm

Karen is just giving her opinion about different die-cutting machines. But it might be useful : )

Your blog is cool!